Best Ethnic Wear Saree Brands in India
Are you looking for something stylish to wear this summer, without skimping on the swank? A definitive yet dreamy capsule wardrobe that never goes out of sight, mind and fashion? Some elegant outfits that take can take you from dawn to dusk, from desk to pub – with equal panache and swagger?
It is summer and it is time for a serious wardrobe makeover! Reboot your style quotient with the most diverse, eye-catching and inclusive, must-have, standout ethnic brands! In the times of fast fashion, we have handpicked sustainable fashion and the brands that are rehashing the traditional attire and putting a fresh, fashionable twist on them!
- Bharatsthali: Bharatsthali makes a strong case for the good, old sarees! Browsing through their online store is nothing short of a summer breeze. It takes you to the golden era of sarees but is very contemporary in its approach. Here, you can find a diverse and all-inclusive collection of handloom pure silk saree. It is an initiative like this, which brings the coveted shift to a saree, making a smooth transition from an expensive, time-honored investment to a fashion statement that one can wear every day! This ethnic, ethically conscious and exclusive marketplace, sources sarees directly from the weavers and artists. There are no middle channels involved and you ain’t paying for them, either. Find here key summer buys crafted out of Kota Doria cotton, linen, south cotton, Madhubani, Bengal taant and so many more – all haute for spring! The marketplace offers summer fabrics too with COD and doorsteps delivery all over the world. So, no matter where you are based out of, you can turn heads wherever you go!
- Voonik: While Voonik isn’t a usual stop for handloom online shopping, it still has some surprises store for you! The online fashion store brings a beautiful range of handloom sarees and fabrics to revamp your summer style. Voonik embraced the trend of ‘mobile shopping’ much before the rest. Bringing clothing for women at their fingertips, the store has a flattering range of silk, cotton and printed sarees in brilliant hues. The sarees are available at different price points. If you are looking for some solace for your sartorial self, indulge in colour therapy at Voonik for some quick results!
- Mirraw: The handloom collection of sarees, salwar suits and dresses has a touch of contemporary. The store deserves a shout out for using real-world women and not models to display their products so that you could actually figure out the conundrum of ‘looks-good-on-the-screen-but-not-on-me.’
- Suta: From contemporary cotton dresses to salwar suits, Suta brings key summer trends at your fingertips! The collection is so breezy and refreshing that you would feel a perpetual cool taking over you!
- Chidiya: Chidiya captures the free spirit of women. Bringing handcrafted clothing for women, the store is all about bohemian spirit and the nonchalance of summer! Handloom of today isn’t the old school nerdy, goofy looking oversized clothes. They make for a smart bunch and give your style the much-needed elegant and sophisticated change. So, go ahead – put polyester, rayon and treated fabrics back to the shelf where they belong and choose rich hues, steeped in style handloom!
- Limeroad: This online fashion store has some beautiful ethnic finds up its sleeves. If you are looking for sarees with a contemporary touch, this name should pop on your radar. Along with sarees, you can also find an eclectic range of accessories to go with and complete your ethnic capsule wardrobe. The company had an association with the Madhya Pradesh government to promote handicraft products of the state but you would have to dig deeper a bit into the selection to find ‘only handloom’ sarees. The unique thing about the website is that you can create a fashion scrapbook for yourself to assess how you would look in a particular outfit when put together.
Why should you choose handloom ethnic brands for this summer?
Be it workwear or holiday wear- ethnic wear lets you ace the style game. You don’t have to pare down comfort or convenience for them. Wear them everywhere, at any time- the perfect way to feel summer ready and elevate your summer style! Besides, the handloom silk clothes aren’t treated with any harmful chemicals that eventually end up in the ocean or in the worst case scenario- your skin.
These online brands in google are catapulting the saree into the mainstream and our wardrobes unapologetically. Injecting the streams and flow of slow fashion into the times of fast fashion-they are giving sarees their long-awaited due. So, what are you waiting for? Would you not like to give your wardrobe the lucid and dreamy hues of these sarees? Be a smart shopper and don’t forget to check out their season-special discounts and promo codes before ordering! Happy saree shopping!
Are you a summer person? Do you love a sunny day over the winter chill any given day? Then, what are you waiting for? Harness the beautiful neutrals, the popping violets, the serene sunset oranges, and ultimate flowy drapes –while being good to the ecosystem and indigenous artists!